What is microneedling?
It is a mechanical procedure, which makes use of a microneedling pen containing 12 ultra-fine sterile needles. The needles are simply injected into the skin which leads to formation of small punctures and surface bleeding. The pain experienced is of a very low level because the needles just prick the layers of the skin. Microneedling face skin is a way of reminding the skin to restart the collagen and elastin production process, which then leads to the formation of a new layer of skin which is thicker and smoother than before.
Problems solved by microneedling
- Microneedling helps in removing dark spots
- Surface scarring
- Fine wrinkles
- Crow’s feet
- Acne scars
Give your face a glowing and healthy look. The facial skin becomes firm and smooth giving you a younger look.
Benefits of microneedling
- It is safe for all skin types and skin tones
- It has a very low recovery time
- It is a chemical-free process
- It increases the absorption capacity of the skin
- It can be used on any body part
- It solves all facial problems within 3 to 6 months
- It does not have any side effects
- It harnesses the natural healing ability of the body
Take time for themselves to fill in the positive energy and pleasant rest again.