Biorevitalization is one of the methods of prevention and correction of cosmetic imperfections of the skin by saturating its deep layers with hyaluronic acid. In translation, the term “Biorevitalization” means “natural revitalization”.
- Fading, dry skin
- Dehydrated skin
- Decrease in skin elasticity and turgor
- Previously temporary skin aging due to exposure to smoking, stress, sun
- Skin restoration after laser resurfacing and chemical bearings
- Rehabilitation after various plastic surgeries
- Puffiness, dark circles and bags under the eyes
- Couperosis (spider veins)
- Acne, enlarged pores
- Stretch marks, scars, scars after any kind of injury
Recommendations after the procedure
- Apply any cosmetic products only 6 hours after the procedure.
- It is necessary to exclude visits to the sauna or bath for a week, exclude the solarium for 2 weeks, and also refrain from sun exposure (sunbathing).
- Inflammatory processes in the areas to be treated
- The presence of severe chronic diseases
- Pregnancy and breastfeeding
- Allergy to the components of the drug
- Autoimmune diseases
- Taking anticoagulants (blood thinners)
- Increased tendency to form keloid scars
- Acute herpes infection